Behind the Cellar Door: Bespoke Winery Excursion & Lunch
Local wine experts, Bohemian Highway Travel Co, have partnered with MacArthur Place to curate a day of exploring Sonoma Valley’s premier wineries, with a few exciting stops along the way. Venture behind the cellar door to wineries who don’t normally open their doors to the general public, interspersed with picturesque stops at farmstands, specialty chocolate producers and other local points of interest. You’ll be whisked away in a luxury SUV to two off-the-beaten path boutique wineries and have an in-depth look at the vineyards and winemaking process. Enjoy a chef prepared farm-to-table lunch with the Mayacamas mountain range as your backdrop. By day’s end, you’ll understand why Sonoma Valley was named “Wine Region of the Year” by Wine Enthusiast for its unwavering commitment to sustainability and to producing world class wines.
Behind The Cellar Door package includes:
- Bespoke itinerary curation (based on your wine preferences)
- Transportation in a Land Rover Defender or luxury SUV
- Tasting fees and insider access at two premier wineries
- Al-fresco chef prepared lunch (any dietary restrictions can be accommodated)
- Private host with in-depth knowledge of the local wine region. Host will facilitate stops at culinary & scenic points of interest along the way.
- Average tour time is five and a half (5.5) hours
Please book package at least 7 days in advance. For bookings made within a shorter timeframe, we will do our best to accommodate but cannot guarantee. Bohemian Highway Travel Co. will contact you shortly after booking to learn more about any wine preferences as well as your preferred tour date during your MacArthur Place stay. All guests must be at least 21 years of age.
Cancellation Policy & Terms:
- All cancellations or reschedules must be made prior to 7 days of your tour date.
- Bohemian Highway Travel Co. retains the full payment amount for no-shows or cancellations made within the 7 days of a scheduled tour.
- Final guest count for tours must be submitted within 48 hours of a tour. If guest count decreases on the tour date, no refunds will be given.
- In the case of inclement weather, Bohemian Highway Travel Co. reserves the right to modify, shorten, or cancel any tour to prevent damage to vehicles or avoid unsafe conditions. Full refunds, or the option to re-book, will be provided if we’re unable to run an excursion due to bad weather or other cancellations on behalf of Bohemian Highway.
- Bohemian Highway drivers have the ability at any time to end a tour due to overconsumption of alcohol and related illnesses.
- We are able to welcome only service dogs on our tours at this time.