Wine + Design Excursion
Available exclusively to guests of MacArthur Place starting December 1, 2021, is a new Wine + Design Excursion created by local itinerary curation experts, Bohemian Highway Travel Co., and Heather Hebert, author of The New Architecture of Wine.
This unique excursion will take you to several of the region’s most elite, design-forward wineries, where we’ll explore the history, design origins, and architectural elements behind these inspiring venues. Guests will be given an insider tour, taste some great wines, and enjoy a seated, chef-prepared lunch. At the end of the tour, you’ll receive a signed copy of Hebert’s book.
The program includes over 15 participating wineries such as Ashes & Diamonds, Stewart Cellars, Three Sticks, Faust Haus, Flowers and many other renowned Napa & Sonoma wineries (read descriptions of select wineries). Bohemian Highway will curate an idyllic itinerary suited to wine and stylistic preferences of each guest..
Wine + Design package includes:
- Bespoke itinerary curation
- Private tour in a luxury SUV with a local wine expert (option for a classic Land Rover Defender 110, based on availability)
- Tasting fees at two or three (pending tour lengths) appointment-only premier wineries
- Chef-prepared seasonal lunch
- Signed copy of Heather Hebert’s book, The New Architecture of Wine (a $60 value)
- Approximately 5.5 hours in length with pickup and drop-off at MacArthur Place Hotel
Bohemian Highway Travel Co. will contact you within 48 hours after booking to learn more about any wine preferences as well as your preferred tour date during your MacArthur Place stay. Please book package at least 7 days in advance. For bookings made within a shorter timeframe, we will do our best to accommodate but cannot guarantee. Package price is $1190 for two (2) guests. Each additional guest up to six (6) guests max is $475pp. Package does not include hotel stay - please book hotel stay separately.
Cancellation Policy & Terms:
- All cancellations or reschedules must be made prior to 7 days of your tour date.
- Bohemian Highway Travel Co. retains the full payment amount for no-shows or cancellations made within the 7 days of a scheduled tour.
- Final guest count for tours must be submitted within 48 hours of a tour. If guest count decreases on the tour date, no refunds will be given.
- In the case of inclement weather, Bohemian Highway Travel Co. reserves the right to modify, shorten, or cancel any tour to prevent damage to vehicles or avoid unsafe conditions. Full refunds, or the option to re-book, will be provided if we’re unable to run an excursion due to bad weather or other cancellations on behalf of Bohemian Highway.
- Bohemian Highway drivers have the ability at any time to end a tour due to overconsumption of alcohol and related illnesses.
- We are able to welcome only service dogs on our tours at this time.